Pastor of Preaching and Faith Formation
Palos Heights CRC is seeking a full-time Co-Pastor of Preaching and Faith Formation to work side by side with a full-time Co-Pastor of Preaching, Congregational Care, and Administration. Together this team will provide transformational encouragement, learning, and support with a focus on growing the next generation of Christ followers.
The Pastor of Preaching and Faith Formation will have primary responsibility for facilitating the development and coordination of spiritual formation through education, leadership development, and support for the student and young adult faith formation ministries.
These are some specific expectations of both Pastors:
- Participate actively in the life of Palos Heights CRC
- Work together as a team, providing mutual encouragement, learning, and support to one another
- Meet weekly to coordinate ministry, plan preaching and worship themes, and manage workload
- Preach and lead worship
- Teach in some capacity (either in Student Ministries or Adult Discipleship)
- Engage in pastoral care (within each pastor’s area of responsibility)
- Support and participate in service and outreach opportunities connecting with the community
- Work together to create pathways for regular attenders and new believers to take next steps in faith and community membership/involvement
We at Palos Heights CRC are excited to see what God's plans for us are as we work together to: follow Jesus Christ, connect with others, serve our community, and restore all things.
If you wish to apply or for more info email us at: